1. From Highway 59 Northbound: 59 N thru Cleveland. Take exit for FM 2025. Turn Left (over the freeway) and follow 2025 approximately 18 miles. Turn Right at intersection of 2025 and Hwy 150. Go to the Coldspring Courthouse Square and THRU the flashing red signal light and follow the signs to "Heritage Days".
2. OR to Shepherd (easiest): Turn west on FM 150 from Hwy 59 and follow all the way (approx. 9 miles) into Coldspring. Turn Left at the flashing red signal light and follow signs.
3. From Livingston: Hwy 59 South to 1988. Turn Left and follow road to FM 3278. Turn Right and drive to the first stop sigh which will be the intersection of FM 3278 and FM 222. Turn Right. Follow 222 to next stop sign which will be intersection of FM 222 and FM 150. Turn Right yet again into Coldspring. Turn Right at flashing red signal light and follow signs. (easiest route for first timers is #2 above).
4. From I-45 from Houston: Going North on I-45, take Willis (1097) exit and turn right. Turn Left at second signal and then Right at next signal. You will be on FM 1097. Follow to stop sign (about 9 miles) to intersection of FM 150 and 1097. Turn Right. Drive approx. 18 miles to Coldspring and to flashing red signal light at the court house square. Follow signs to Old Town area.
5. From Huntsville: Take I-45 South to New Waverly Exit. Turn Left (over freeway) and follow signs to FM 150 East. Stay on FM 150 into Coldspring.
6. OR from Huntsville: Follow 190 east from Huntsville to Point Blank. Follow signs to FM 156 going south. In Coldspring, turn left at "the Y" to the court house square. Follow signs to Old Town area.